Secret Sistahs

A groovy group of Sistahs who love to crochet and anonymously exchange gifts with each other!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Taste of Michigan Reveal


What a wonderful reveal package! Thanks Natalie. I received a delicious tin on Morley's buttery Almond Pecan-dy Crunch popcorn, which didn't make it to the photo, that tin is EMPTY! Also included was some fabulous yarn, the white was recylcled yarn and it is soo soft, the red yarn is JoAnn Marel yarn, I've never tried this yarn, but I'm eager to try it. Also included was a Clover Soft Touch Crochet Hook and Sanders dessert topping in Milk Chocolate fudge and Butterscotch Caramel. Thanks so much Natalie for being the best secret sistah ever, I really enjoyed everything you selected for me and appreciate your generosity.

Donna

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home