Secret Sistahs

A groovy group of Sistahs who love to crochet and anonymously exchange gifts with each other!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Thanks Joy!!

I recieved my reveal package yesterday but was so bombed with mail and boxes etc that I am just now getting a picture and posting..

my pal Joy .. was great!.. my box was awesome ...



i recieved a Vogue Knitting Book I had been wanting.. a set of Crystal Palace bamboo needles in a size 7 ( a size i didnt have ) ....some Montana Wool .. some other beautiful yarn.. not sure what it is but its pretty .. soem belgian chocolate with honey crisps.. wine glass markers.. a gorgeous hand made scarf that will go with several of my winter jackets.. and last but not least . BEADS... several hanks.. all pretty.. !!

thanks again Joy

I look forward to the next round.. !

1 Comments:

  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Joy said…

    Yay! I'm so happy everything arrived safely and you like it!

    I had a great time having you as my Sistah! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home