Secret Sistahs

A groovy group of Sistahs who love to crochet and anonymously exchange gifts with each other!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Reveal Package on it's Way!!

I heard from my Sevret Sistah two days ago, my reveal package is on it's way and should be here by Tuesday or Wednesday! Yippee! My poor mail lady Martha-I will be stalking her starting Tuesday. She already *hates* coming here cause I either have a package she needs to drop off or always have something in the mailbox waiting for her to take with her. Sometimes it has postage and other times just some cash tossed in the box and she has to take it in the post office and get the receipt and include the change or, as sometimes happens, the bill for the balance owed. Martha will be happy when the swaps are over that's for sure. Poor Martha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home