Secret Sistahs

A groovy group of Sistahs who love to crochet and anonymously exchange gifts with each other!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Checking In

My thoughts go out to Lori - I'm so bummed out that she's dealing with this again. Yuk.

I'm also about to erase the spam comments - I aoplogize for not being on top of things and getting this done sooner.

One more thing - I'd like to ask you all to take a minute or two to shoot me an email about how you feel your swap experience has gone, thus far. I'm asking this because we're approaching the halfway mark and -

Some disappointment has been expressed, and quite frankly, I'm pissed. I organized this so that we could all have the best time possible, and I feel like it's not happeneing in some areas (extenuating circumstances aside, of course.) I want to know how you're doing, how your partners are doing, everything, so I can give you shit if you're slacking off. *smile*

Consider yourself warned.

I'm going to shop and blow some of my hunny's money... Ah! I've been dying to buy things for ages, it seems like, and I have a feeling this will perk up my not-so perky mood.

Talk to everyone soon!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Trish said…

    Y'all are so cool. Was wondering what this "Secret Sistah" thing was on everyone's blog. I felt left out, but now I see. Have fun everyone!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home