Secret Sistahs

A groovy group of Sistahs who love to crochet and anonymously exchange gifts with each other!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Lookie lookie look!






Oh, does she just not ROCK?! SnaPea Crisps! 3 bags of 'em!

I had discovered these when I was on a business trip to Las Vegas, Trader Joe's had them. Of course, there are NO Trader Joe's anywhere in the state of freaking Montana, figures! God, I am so in love! I haven't had any of these in ages!

Let's see..she also sent some TLC Macaroon yarn (never seen it here, looks awesome!) "Cool Crochet", a book, bookmark, cars for Jacob, fruit leather and some teapot shaped jewelry findings!

*faints and twitches with happiness*

Truly, awesome! My husband had the package and brought it to me at work but took the liberty of scratching out the postmark beforehand. He said "I know where it came from!" Booger. :)

Thank you again Dear Secret Sistah, you made my day!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said…

    i have been eyeing that book .. how are the patterns inside ?

    looks like you hit the jackpot !

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger hi, i'm natalie said…

    That's some nice loot, Joy!!

    Beth - I love that book, esp. love that size ranges from S to multiple XXs. Lots of cute tops, different styles. Better than most books, I think.

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm really glad that you liked your package :) Hope you can use the teapot toggles, and that you like "The Shop On Blossom Street". I know you usually read Stephen King and those types.

    Your Secret Sistah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home