Secret Sistahs

A groovy group of Sistahs who love to crochet and anonymously exchange gifts with each other!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

You guys think your pooh doesn't stink, eh????

Okay, since no one responded to my last post, it confirms you are all in on it~! I received another card today from my SP, same wonky handwriting (or printing as this case may be). It was postmarked "LA, CA" which means Regina is in on it! I am intriqued and bugged now, thank you sistahs!

P.S. When sending a round postcard or abnormally shaped one, you must add a hand posting fee of 12 cents, so yes, it came postage due with an envelope paper clipped to it!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said…

    that kind of sucks postage due on a secret thing.. man..

    and you know i think its great we are torturing you !!

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said…

    You still don't know who it is though...

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My deepest apologies, my dear Sistah!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home