Secret Sistahs

A groovy group of Sistahs who love to crochet and anonymously exchange gifts with each other!

Sunday, August 14, 2005

I got a package!


I got off work Friday early (so I could shop for an outfit for a sorta-date/hangout). When I got home, I had the most perfect gift from my secret sister...she sent a wonderful package full of my favorite things. Nag Champa incense (burning kind AND a sachet which I think I may put in my car). There were vanilla candles, there was an anti-stress mud pac facial, pink grapefruit & balm soothing foot soak and spearmint & balm foot lotion, aromatherapy herbal mineral salts, some STRENGTHENING nail polish (nice touch, and perfect color, very natural) and some of those soft spongy toe separator thingys. She didn't forget my favorite candy (Bit O Honey & Hazelnut Ferrero Rochers). Needless to say, I knew I had a take a photo right away because I already used it and the candy....well, some of it didn't even make it to the photo. In spite of the fact that there were NO SPARKS (I'm praying he doesn't call) on the date, I went in feeling pampered and really good about myself.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'm so glad you liked your package, even if your date was a dud!!!! did the chocolate make it w/o melting?

    -Your Secret Sistah

     
  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    It melted a little, that was probably from sitting in the metal mailbox until I got home...but it was still intact and delicious. That candy bar is pretty good too, I'm enjoying it now.

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said…

    oooo sorry bout the date.. at least the chocolate makes up for it kind of !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home