Secret Sistahs

A groovy group of Sistahs who love to crochet and anonymously exchange gifts with each other!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

World's Best Sis

What follows is an excerpt from my blog...

About two weeks ago I shared pics with you of the wonderful goodies she sent me. I received a card a few days ago that had me crying with laughter...picture a Flo (remember the show "Alice") saying "why is this tampon behind my ear and where is my pencil?" AND she sent more balls of the super-soft, gorgeous color yarn you see in the pictures. I'm thinking of making a scarf with a hood attached and some mittens.

Oh Secret Sis, you are wonderful. I, of course, have had less than stellar manners. I haven't even acknowledged these gifts. I hope you can forgive me. Working full time again has gotten me all discombobulated. Offspring is now driving on her own...but she still seems to be on the computer all the time. I thought they were supposed to get out of your hair when the got their driver's liscence.

I hope everone has a secret sis as kind and patient as I have. I'm hoping to have some pics tonight of the beginnings of my hooded scarf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home