Secret Sistahs

A groovy group of Sistahs who love to crochet and anonymously exchange gifts with each other!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Preparing!

I did my first real bit of shopping for my pal tonight! I'm hoping that I'll be able to send out a package before the end of the week, even if it is a small one. I'm having so much fun with this!!

And I just can't resist sharing with you all - while I was at work tonight, I was approached about another job!! This guy was impressed with how "sharp" and "quick" I was, talents I wasn't sure were displayed running a cash register! Apparently he's a founder/CEO of some sort of auto sales mag... He gave me his card and told me to call if I was "looking for something different" - so first thing tomorrow morning, you know what I'll be doing!!

Talk about opportunity banging on my forehead!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home