Secret Sistahs

A groovy group of Sistahs who love to crochet and anonymously exchange gifts with each other!

Monday, August 01, 2005

Secrets.. the good kind...

heheh.. i am not one usually for keeping too many secrets but.. this is the good kind !!

I have already started gathering for my first packeage.. it may even go out as soon as wednesday .. *evil grin inserted here *

this is gonna be such fun and torture.. especially Deneen.. cause she wants to know who has her.. but doesnt at the same time.. taunting will be fun .. i know I am evil.. *muahhahahhha*..

I am just glad to be part of a small group that really cares and "knows" each other.. I really prefer this.. and it doesnt seem as tedious or overruled by rules.. so nice..

I am sure i will find fun and amusing ways to torture my secret sistah .. and I am sure whomever has me will find ways to do the same..

let the games begin girls !!

forgot to mention .. i even made a special place in my blog roll .. just for secret sistah blogs.. *awwwwww*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home