Secret Sistahs

A groovy group of Sistahs who love to crochet and anonymously exchange gifts with each other!

Monday, August 01, 2005

Hey gals! Glad to see that everyone made it here okay!

I've gotten pretty lenient feedback about the linking issue, so I think we'll just go ahead and link the button to this blog, no password. It's nice and simple that way! If you need the code or help getting it up on your blog, email me!

I'm super happy to see that everyone is as excited about this as I am - I personally am psyched about the name I drew and can't wait to start getting a package together for her.

I'm also pleased to see the plotting and deception that's going on already! It's going to be very hard for me to keep my big fat mouth shut!! And it's only the first day...

Gotta get to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home