Secret Sistahs

A groovy group of Sistahs who love to crochet and anonymously exchange gifts with each other!

Friday, September 09, 2005

Revealed

**This is a repost from my own blog, sorry for the laziness I am just tired. Thank you so much Deneen! You totally ROCK!!!!


OK Well we all knew that my lovely and generous Secret Sister was the lovely and talented Deneen, but what you may not know is she totally rocks.
She's been a great secret sister and I've totally enjoyed myself being spoiled.
I got my "reveal" package today... and all I can say is omg Thank you so much Deneen!!! It all is wonderful!!!
Now, I have still been up since 2 am, I tried to take a nap with the boy but the phone wouldn't shut up, then the cat sat on my head etc so I finally just gave up... so I am kinda loopy.
First off I couldn't get that dern envelope open grrr.




AHA! I go get my handy dandy scissors! (Note they are purple)




Hambut looks on as if I am nuts...




OPENED! oooooooooooooohs and ahhhhhhhhhs insued:
A purpley belt ooooooooooooh




all kinds of goodies that in my sleep deprived state could not for the life of me get photographed right.




Yummy yarns... a pattern and some beautiful green 100% silk (my first ever)and a D hook, some handspun cotton and lurex (my first ever handspun yarn) (omg am i a yarn hick or what?)
Some tea (which is ALWAYS greeted with great happiness) a cute little book about tea.
A wire bracelet kit that I can't wait to dive into!
oh oh and a book of bookmark patterns!
Deneen, thank you so much, there aren't enough words right now in my mind to thank you enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home