Secret Sistahs

A groovy group of Sistahs who love to crochet and anonymously exchange gifts with each other!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Turning Blue, Berry Blue!

Fellow Secret Sistah, Jessi, did a totally cool thing and sent me a package stuffed with packets of Berry Blue Kool-Aid and a funny get well card. You really made me feel better since today was a Jonah day for me! I think I've got enough Berry Blue Kool-Aid to keep me happy for the rest of the year!

And, Secret Sistah Kari also sent me a package of the blue stuff, which I didn't forget! (I'm such a louse about posting my thank-yous.) Kari, you've been great, and I wish you luck in your move and in your new home!

Plus, Sistah Rowan also sent me some of the blue, and I didn't post a thank you. (Shame on me!) But she knows in my heart how much I love her, right my bosom friend?

All of you have been as good as my family (and that is a compliment now)and even better! I'm glad to be part of this Secret Sistah-hood!

(Oh, and if you feel like sending me more Berry Blue Kool-Aid to get on my good side, go ahead! I can't have enough of the stuff!)

4 Comments:

  • At 6:26 AM, Blogger Jessi said…

    Glad you liked it!!!!!!!! And I'm really glad it came on such a crappy day. At least one part was good. Lol.
    The bookmark wasn't in there??

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Joy said…

    Do you drink it or use it for yarn dye? :)

    They don't sell it here, I'd looked everywhere. In order to dye wool I've had to beg friends out of state to send it over.

    See?! First SnaPea Crisps and now blue Kool-Aid. The entire freaking world is out to get me man! ;)

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Jessi said…

    She drinks it :)

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Kari said…

    Hey you're not a louse, you were ill! (I did however wonder if the last time you went in was because of drinking too much berry blue kool aid. :P )

    I am glad to have helped and glad Jessi has it too in case I can't find any for you in KY.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home